Monday, May 28, 2012

Shout to the Lord!

We spent the last 2 days working outside ALL DAY!  We're working on getting soffit and fascia done so we can get gutters. I'm so thankful Brian's parents kept the girls so we didn't have to worry about them.  "Paint chips, spiders, and dirt!  Oh My!" That's what was flying around every time a nail was hit into a board.  We are both SUPER exhausted from everything. Saturday, we had a baseball game in the morning and a wedding that afternoon, so that was our fun for the weekend before the hard work began! It was great to see cousins from all over and get to spend some time with them:)

Getting closer!  We had our home safety visit today. I think it went fine, and it didn't take too long. The lady was here for about an hour and a half. She walked through the house, "interviewed" all of us, and had us fill out a questionnaire. Since she saw our outdoor project going on, I think she hurried it up a little for us so we could get back to it.
This coming Saturday, I will fly to an all day training in Denver. Baby C will go with me, and Brian can have a Daddy day with A & B!  I'm really looking forward to the training. I think I will learn a lot, get a lot of questions answered, and probably even come up with a lot more questions!  I am sooooo excited to meet kids who came on the hosting program, and I know it will be a HUGE blessing to spend time with the teachers and meet other families, too.
We are so appreciative of those who have donated towards V*ktor's hosting fees! If you have wanted to but haven't yet had a chance, please take a minute to do that this week. We need to have our hosting fees paid by the end of this week. There will still be opportunities to purchase things for him, or just donate to us towards his expenses, but this week is our deadline for the NHFC fees. Those are tax deductible.
Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. Please pray this week for my training, for God's hand in the finances, and most importantly - for V*ktor.  God has great plans :)



Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing. Power and majesty PRAISE to the KING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment