Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bring V*ktor Home

I don't think I have too much to say right now. Guess we'll see by the time I finish this post!  We are still missing Viktor, and at least one of the kids asks about him every day wondering when he's coming back.  Yesterday, Brylar out of the blue said, "I really liked having 2 brothers. I wish V*ktor was here."  Well, dear! We're workin' on it :)
Saturday, we got fingerprinted at the sherriff's office.  I'm assuming that will be the only time in my life I do that!  I took a mountain of paperwork to the social worker on Monday so she can get started on our home study.  Right now our main thing is getting the home study done.  Once that's complete, we can move forward with applying for grants and completing government paperwork - yaa.

I just have to say - we live in the MOST awesome community! Everywhere I go, people are asking about V*ktor and wanting to know how they can help.  He's going to be one loved kid not only from us but from a whole town!  Everyone can play a part in his life!

So here is the fabulous Tshirt design! 
Youth sizes S, M, L are $15. 
Adult sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL are $17
If you live here, then I can deliver.  If you live in Chattanooga, then my cousin will get them to you. 

If you do not live close to either of us, then add additional $5 shipping for 1 Tshirt, $8 for 2-5, $13 for 6, $16 for 7-10.  If you want more than 10 let me know and I'll see about direct shipping.

Please order by facbook comment, PM, or email me. If you do not have my facebook or email, comment here with your email address and I will email you for your info!  If I will see you before I place first order, then I will get a check from you then. Otherwise, you can mail it to me. After you order, I'll get you my address!   I plan to place order on Monday the 27th, so let me know by then!!!  This is a fun way to support V*ktor plus have a great T-shirt!

Details to follow about a 5K on September 29th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment