Monday, May 7, 2012

How Great is Our God?!?!??!

WOW!  I guess I can usually find a song title to go with whatever I'm thinking or feeling, and this one definitely fits...
When asked if he could learn one new thing what would it be, V*ktor said that he would really like to learn how to play the violin.  We shared at church yesterday a  little about V*ktor and our opportunity to minister to him while he is here.  After church, my friend (our pianist and one of the most talented musicians/teachers that I know) came up and said that one of her students was getting a new violin. Weeks ago, the parents had approached my friend saying that they wanted to donate her used one to a student who needed it.  SO awesome that God was already at work! A few phone calls later, and it looks as though V*ktor will not only receive lessons from my friend to get started but will ACTUALLY HAVE his own violin to take back with him after his stay with us!  I love seeing how God was already working on V*ktor's visit here even before we knew he was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment